A simplified version of the roux-en-y gastric bypass, the Mini-Gastric Bypass or Single-Anastomosis Gastric Bypass. Mini-gastric bypass produces similar expected weight loss as the traditional gastric bypass, although less invasive laparoscopic surgery. This procedure is increasing in popularity as a safe, efficient, and very effective type of weight loss surgery in Mexico.
Mini Gastric Bypass $5,200 dlls
Patients with a BMI Over 49
Advantages of the Mini Gastric Bypass
- The procedure can be performed quickly, in 30 to 60 minutes.
- The surgeon can adjust the procedure. For faster weight loss in higher-weight patients, the surgeon can lengthen the bypass limb. For slower weight loss in lower-weight patients, the surgeon can make the limb shorter
- Has a lower risk for side effects than roux-en-Y gastric bypass
- It may lead to better long-term weight loss than the gastric sleeve.
- May lead to remission of type 2 diabetes
- It has a lower risk for GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) than sleeve gastrectomy.
SEE IF YOU PRE – QUALIFY
BWL Pre-Screen Health